About Felsburg Holt & Ullevig
Felsburg Holt & Ullevig is a consulting firm specializing in transportation and environmental planning, traffic engineering, transportation system design, and environmental services. Our philosophy is to provide creative, effective, and sustainable solutions that connect and enhance your communities. We are able to serve our clients’ diverse needs at the federal, state, regional, and local levels by applying a multidisciplinary and collaborative approach. Our strength comes from Principals with significant technical and management experience who stay actively involved in projects to assure the highest level of client satisfaction.
In 1984, Felsburg Holt & Ullevig began with three employees. Since then, we’ve grown to a firm with more than 160 employees located in Colorado, Nebraska, South Dakota and Iowa. We’re dynamic, collaborative professionals who sustain a culture of high-caliber work, collaboration, community engagement, and healthy doses of fun. We believe our success is nurtured by a team that enjoys their work as well their workplace. Our staff donates time and funds to Habitat for Humanity, Bridges to Prosperity and many other charities with individual champions.
In addition to competitive compensation and eligibility for performance-based bonuses, Felsburg Holt & Ullevig (FHU) offers a comprehensive package of employee benefits.
At FHU we seek to provide a benefits package that helps our team maintain a healthy work / life balance - a concept that is a guiding principle for us. Employees enjoy benefits including:
- Medical/RX, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability; all of which FHU contributes a significant portion towards or, for some plans, covers 100% of the premiums.
- Generous Vacation and Sick leave programs
- 401(k) with employer match
- Adoption Assistance program
- Flexible works schedules
- Professional and career development opportunities including tuition reimbursement for continuing education.
- Support of employee participation in professional and technical societies & various civic organizations.
- Reimbursement of professional certification and registration fees.
FHU Employees are encouraged to participate in a variety of internal committees which include groups such as the Technology Committee, CAD Committee and the FHUn Committee, which plans multiple events that keep energy (and bragging rights) high and helps us remain a tight-knit team. We also enjoy many opportunities to socialize at various FHU sponsored events throughout the year.
Our success comes from our people. If our mission is a good match with your career goals, we welcome you to apply.